No products in the cart.
We are making sure that you will be happy with the goods purchased from us. We pride ourselves on offering great service and products. In the unlikely event of you wanting to return and cancel your order here are following terms:
You are entitled to cancel the contract at any time but no later than 20 days after you receive the goods in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 for sales on or after 13th June 2014. This does not apply to bespoke products, which are made based on your specifications, including products, which may need to be cut to measure.
If the goods have already been dispatched or you have already taken delivery, you must follow our procedure by contacting us via email. We will provide you with full details on where and how to send your goods back to us. You must ensure that the goods are wrapped and packaged securely to protect from any damage which may occur. We reserve the right to charge for any damage which has occurred during transit back to our Head Office. Opened packs can only be returned if in a saleable condition. We examine all goods once they have been returned to us.
Once you have sign the package the condition of all products are your responsibility. If you wish to return the goods to us for any reason, the products will remain your responsibility until to the point they are signed for as arriving back in our possession by a member of staff.
You are responsible for any costs incurred in sending the goods back to us.
If the order have been dispatched from our warehouse but not yet delivered, we will refund the order less any delivery expenses occurred.
Our delivery team will arrange a collection date that suits yourself, in order to begin your returns process.
- You can return any item for a refund within 30 days of receiving your original order.
- We will refund the price you purchased your item at. This includes sale items. If you’d like a refund for your goods but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- We try hard to accept all returns and they need to be in the original box or bag and securely packed.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Free Gifts & Related Free / Discount Promotions are excluded from the refundable value.
*Surcharges may apply to collections from Highland/Remote locations.